Followers

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mommy You Look Different!


 image source

Okay, so this is how I look most of the days, 24*7, when I'm not going out or someone's not coming home. With a 3-month old and a 6 year old with me the entire time, plus add to that my work and home chores too....I'm pretty much dead (and pretty isn't the word I should be using for me right now I know)!



So that weekend, just a couple weekends ago, we decided to go on a mini break, just a quick road trip for an extended weekend. Of course I didn't get to do anything but be in the room with the new one, feeding and burping and poopy duty and feeding....and.....and....you know....

But I decided that for once, I would at least look more nice and presentable. So I took out some makeup - the basics - my lipstick, eye liner and that's all - and combed out my hair..

And my 6 year old says - "Mamma, you look different!"

Huh?

She says - 'Your hair's open! You're looking nice :-) '

Boohoohoo....this is what I've come to....boooooooooooo

But it shall pass Debo, it shall pass!!!!!

Have you experienced anything similar too? Tell us crazy mums about it too :-)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...