Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Eureka! The Bookstore For The Young: Online Shopping for Kids' Books


 image source

While browsing online, I came across this interesting online bookstore that's specially for kids! Now that's something....

My 6-year old daughter has finished most books that are in the age group till 10, and it's a constant struggle to find her more interesting books.


If you haven't heard of it yet, I'm talking about Eureka! The Bookstore For The Young. You can visit them at www.eurekabookstore.com/

While my daughter has been reading most of the common titles and authors, the reason I found this site interesting is that it deviates from the 'popular' and more known authors and brings about a mix of many children's authors from various parts of the world, who may not be that well-known, but whose books and stories are worth a shot at!

The categories you can browse from are vast, and there's something for every kid age group.

I'm going to order a few books from here for my daughter, and will share my experience with you all as and when that happens. In the meanwhile, do check it out. And let me know your views too :-)

- Debolina Raja Gupta


**********************************************

And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...