Followers

Monday, April 25, 2011

Vedic Chants For Your Unborn


There has been a sudden spate of new-born joys in my friend circle of late. A few of the celebrations have already been through, though of course the good cheer and sheer joy of having a new-born around is still brand new. Another very very dear friend is expecting to bring in her second angel this coming month....want to surely congratulate second-time soon-to-be mum Namita Lolge on her upcoming second joy :)

So I was chatting with my friends and that is when one of them told me about this pregnancy wellness audio that she was hooked on to during her pregnancy. Honestly, I never listened to any pregnancy audio while I was expecting my daughter, so I can really do not have an idea of how effective these are. But today, just on a lark, I decided to check out the audio she was talking about. She had mentioned it was in the voice of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan and that it was extremely soothing and calming for her during those precious months. I searched a bit and found the exact audio she was talking about. Sharing the link here for other mums-to-be. All the best mommies :)

http://garbhsanskar.webs.com/apps/videos/videos/show/2875015-garbh-sanskar-shri-balaji-tambe-wellness-music-for-pregnancy
***************************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Debolina Raja Gupta

2 comments:

Natural fertility said...

A child inside the womb of the mother also listens to music, if the mother allows it. It will be very soothing to the ear as well as in the child inside your womb. It is always a greatest gift to become a parent. If you happen to have any fertility concerns, I found this site that may be helpful. http://www.natural-fertility-prescription.com

Debolina Raja said...

Natural Fertility: You're right when you say its the greatest gift to become a parent, and as parents, its our responsibility to give our, as well as all, little ones as much as goodness and love as we can. Thanks for sharing the site, Im sure our readers will benefit from the information you shared...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...