Followers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What Do You Think Of This New Look


Hey guys,

Was meaning to change the look of the place for a long time now....finally got the time today to actually sit with my blog and give it a fresh new look. I was looking for something kiddy, cute and vibrant, with lots of colours thrown in. I loved the United Colours theme, the way these kids from all parts of the world are holding hands and showing us what love and friendship is all about...

Want your honest feedback....One thing I haven't been able to change is the font size..I know its a little difficult for you but am afraid we will have to go a little tiny on that for the time being, or till the time I get another look...

Do tell me what you think of this one...

*************************************************************************

And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

- Debolina Raja Gupta

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think it looks great , green is refreshing always. Do you have options of other shades of green , like a lime green !?! Also the topics of discussion and your profile appears way more clearly.
I like it !
Hope your doing well, been long since we connected.
Cheers.
Regards,
Amrita Rajani

Debolina Raja said...

Thanks a lot Amrita :)
Its always nice to hear from friends and people u like connecting with...
Du have a site where you share your work? We could team up and share each other's works with our mutual readers...would be an interesting combo for our readers :)
Have fun...Debo :))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...