Followers

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

You - My Daughters - Go And Conquer That World

https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6865529/il_570xN.330729770.jpg


image source

You

My lovely you...you two
Don't shut your eyes to dream that dream
Open up to the world you have in front of you
And embrace it each day with a new smile, with a new you...

You...
No matter what name anyone calls you by
No matter what anyone says you can or cannot do..
You....
You know and so do I
That there is nothing you cannot achieve
That you can get up on your tip toes and touch the sky
And who knows...maybe beyond?

You.....
For whom I shall gladly give away my wings...
But I would rather you found yours to fly....
To take you where your heart desires
Even if your mind says stop, wait, listen and think...
Even if you are worried what they may say
Your heart and your wings will keep you in good stead....
I promise..
.

You...
I promise I will always be by your side
Right till beyond the finish and from way earlier than the start...
Even if I am not always around to hold you in my arms, I will always hold you in my heart...
Tight...
Snug....
Filled with more love the world can contain...or understand...

You....
I promise I will explain everything I do, or don't
Just keep growing up the way you do....
And I will sit down one day with you...and tell you all...
All from my rise to my fall and my rise again....
Which I could never do if it had not been for you .....
You two....

You....
The reason I live...
The reason I will live....
The reason I will survive....and that too with love and happiness always in my heart...
To know that I have you...you two....

My precious.....

- Debolina Raja Gupta

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!! Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...