Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mum Joanna Biggs Talks About Why She Thinks Her Hubby Is The Best Daddy...


You have loved him too much to spend the rest of your life with him. You have shared fun moments, you have had your pillow fights, you have shared the best experience of your life together - becoming a parent......

So now here I am,giving ALL you amazing mums a chance to nominate your spouse as the Best Daddy....you know he is the best partner you could have asked for...now tell me and ALL OF US why you think he is THE BEST Daddy Ever!!!

Mum Joanna Biggs from England (soon to relocate to New Delhi) tells us why she feels her hubby Maghin, is the BEST DADDY EVER....

"Hi Debolina,

I had to send you this picture as soon as I saw the new topic you have started. The last 16 months have given me sooooo many Carys-and-her-daddy moments, but this picture, to me, says it all.

After a first, unhappy dip in the cold water off the coast of England, what better than to run to daddy for comfort and a cuddle?

Joanna

:-)

Joanna Biggs
Mum to 16-month-old Carys"

What a lovely picture....check out Baby Carys's look, the calm on being caressed by daddy, resting her head on her papa's shoulder and knowing that all will be fine... Hats off to Maghin, the daddy nominated as the BEST DADDY by loving wife Joanna...

Here's wishing the lovely family all the very best in life forever....

If you also wish to tell me why you feel your hubby is THE BEST DADDY, write in to me at deborummy@yahoo.com


And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

- Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...