Followers

Monday, December 26, 2016

Baby Care Products From MamaEarth: Review And Why I Would Recommend It



Some time back I was contacted by the wonderful young parents Varun and Ghazal, who told me about a new product line they were coming up with. The brand in question is MamaEarth. 

Being young parents themselves, they understand the importance of using only the best products for our little ones. While there are tons of brands out there in the market that claim to be the best for our babies, we all know that most of these are marketing gimmicks, and some big brands have also faced the flack for containing carcinogenic compounds that can cause cancer.

In one of my earlier posts I had talked about 10 cancerous chemicals we end up exposing our babies to unknowingly.



The reason I was interested in trying out the MamaEarth products for my kids was because they are Asia's first MadeSafe Certified Brand. If you are not aware of what that means, do check this link here to know more.

I received this super cute bag that came with some of their most useful products. The bag is very thoughtfully made as it will let me carry all my baby's things safely, and in style of course :)

Here's a look at all the wonderful products and the links from where you can buy them.



About The Products






Packaging

The first thing that struck me about the products were the cute way they are all packaged. I mean, you'd want to reach out for the bottles and read what it says. All of them have a cute baby animal on the front, and it also lists the main ingredients as well as targeted age range right in the front. It means that even as you are browsing and shopping, it will make it very easy for you to quickly check what it contains and whether or not it is the age group you are looking for.






Ingredient List

I love it when products, especially baby products, are transparent about the ingredients they use. All the products from MamaEarth have all ingredients listed at the back of each item. They also have precise instructions about how to use.





Using The Products

It's been a couple of weeks now that we used the products, and I must say both my kids are loving it. The products are easily absorbed in the skin and do not leave any greasy feel on the skin, which can be quite irritating for babies. Also, the massage oil is light and does not leave a sticky or oily feel on the skin - which is why my elder one has been happily allowing me to use it for her too (and that's a real big plus point!).

In fact, the good thing about these products is that you don't have to strictly follow the age group. So, the moisturizer that works for my younger one also works for the elder one, as does the sunscreen and the massage oil :)

And let me tell you, I have been cheating and using the moisturizer myself too for a few times, as it's really soft and light, and I loved the feel on my skin.....




Travel Friendly And Easy To Dispense

All the products are extremely travel-friendly. The ones in bottles come with flip top lids that fasten securely and will not cause any spillage. Also, some products that are more liquid in consistency, such as the insect repellent and the sunscreen come in a spray type of dispenser that makes it easier to use the product and take as much as needed.



Pricing And Ease Of Shopping

The products are all priced very economically and extremely budget-friendly. You can buy the range online at Amazon, as well as on the brand website mamaearth.in

I have attached all the buying links in the post at the start, so you can easily head over by clicking on the links shown there.

For those of you who have read my earlier blogs, you know that I always go for products that are eco-friendly, have no toxins and are free of preservatives. I love using products that have natural ingredients, and have some transparency in the ingredients they use. These are some of the main points that I always tend to look at when buying anything for my kids, and even for myself, and I totally recommend you to check out the Mamaearth products for your little monkeys!!!!

- Debolina Raja

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Debolina Raja

3 comments:

Mary Nicole said...

Thanks for sharing This blog post

Akanksha said...

After having tried so many products in the market I still love the moms co babycare products range, they have some really nice toxin-free products which I believe should be on every mom's to-buy list.

Sai said...

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the roadtop natural baby products

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...