Followers

Monday, May 18, 2015

Happy Mother's Day Gift From McCain: A Sweet Surprise

 

A few days before Mother's Day I received a mail from McCain, telling me about a surprise gift they wanted to send me. It was quite cute and I thought the gesture was very sweet.

I have tried out McCain products earlier and my kids especially love the smileys and the french fries that they have. My personal favorite is the chilli garlic potato bites that is deliciously spicy and flavorful.

As promised, the package arrived right the day before Mother's Day.

Look at that...isn't it thoughtful? A beautiful Mother's Day card and a bunch of goodies hand delivered right at my door step.....It certainly made me feel special. The goody bag contained 3 variants of the McCain fryables, and guess what they were! French Fries, Smileys and Chilli Garlic Potato Bites...What?? Wow :)



The best part about these ready to eat bites is that they get ready real quick - in flat 3 minutes! And you don't need to thaw them either, just drop them in hot oil straight from the fridge... In fact, here are 4 easy steps you can use to make McCain products at home in a jiffy...


So we all love French fries, but did you know that you could also create some delicious chocolate fun using the very same French fries? Try out this recipe from McCain shared below:


Those easy Smileys that you can make with McCain can also be turned into McCain Smiles Canape! Here's how:


Here is another mouth watering recipe from McCain by using the Potato Chilli Garlic Bites - Mumbai Chaat!


Here are the delicious McCain fryables I took out direct from the freezer - the best part is you do not need to thaw them!


LOOK at that!!!!


hahahahaha......my mother was so surprised and happy too...coz she LOVES those munchies :)



See.....she loved it!

My parents and I do not live in the same city anymore, so it was a coincidence this time that I happened to be with my ma on Mother's Day...and McCain made the day even more special! A big thanks :)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!! Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...