Followers

Monday, June 16, 2014

My Mommy Highlight of The Day


image source

Heya,

Rains are here...and while I absolutely love this weather in Mumbai (winters are originally my fav, but since Mumbai doesn't get them, ever since I shifted here, my new fav is monsoon...)....there are reasons to worry too...the obvious being that my babies may tend to catch the viral or something.

I was just sitting and having my cuppa chai this evening, looking out at the swollen sea and hoping my younger one would sleep for just another 5-10 minutes. I managed to finish my cup without her waking up, and realised how happy that made me!

Well......we do have our small treasures, right?

So this was my mommy highlight of the day today. Of course they may be other highlights to the day, but as a mommy point of view, this was the one today :)

Cheerios !!! (and don't give much of those to kids - not healthy!)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...