Followers

Monday, December 30, 2013

The Noisy Home



image source

Ya okay...so I absolutely hate noise....I HATE IT...especially the kinds that is made by kids....gosh I hate it so much!

It's also because of the fact that I have 2 kids of my own, that they have their own friends, that our friends have kids, their friends have kids, their kids have friends, relatives have kids, neighbours have kids !!!!! Gosh I don't even know what I am saying anymore...

The point is...there are so many kids out there and they ALL make sooo much noise!

Ufffff.....and then we as parents are supposed to still stay calm and composed and cool....ya whatever!!!

 - Debolina Raja Gupta

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...