Followers

Friday, May 11, 2018

I will love you for one hundred years

My younger one (4) is always telling me how much she loves me and how much she will continue to love me for ever and ever.

Of course there are moments each day almost when she gets upset with me with something or the other, and then she is quick to remind me that she does not love me anymore and is not friends with me anymore. And she makes it a point to show me what a load of cuteness I am missing out on.

She will sulk and pout and walk around the house with her hands folded across her chest, showing me that she is upset, sad or angry, and giving me thousands of signs that I should leave everything and try to make her feel happy again and be friends again.

All the other times that she is in a happy mood, she tells me she loves me and comes up to me and kisses me.

"Mamma, I will always love you. I love you a lot."

"Thank you baby."

"Mamma, I will love you even when I am 5 years old."

"Thank you my doll."

"Mamma, I will love you even when I am 10, 30. 100 years old."

"Ohhh...I love you so much my baby. Thank you..I love you too and will always love you."

"Mamma, I will love you even when I am hundred, thousand, hundredthousand and tenhundredthousand years old."

"Thank you my baby for choosing me as your mamma."

I don't really know how to express how lucky and blessed and loved I feel.

- Debolina Raja

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Debolina Raja

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...