So....the big question is - did you watch Paddington the movie yet??? Have you taken your kid to watch the adventures of this extremely adorable and cuddlesome bear? I went with my daughter the first day itself.....and whoa!!! A review is up soon......
So even before we get on to reviews and how me and my daughter loved the movie, here's a quick Q&A for you all.....just a fun one based on the movie.....the correct answers could get you some quick Paddington merchandise :)
2 winners will be chosen at random. So what do you need to do? Here's what:
1. Join the blog (doesn't cost anything but just a click right? you can join through any of the two options given at the home page - through google or networked blogs, whatever suits you) :)
2. Answer the small Q&A that I will share below - share the answers in the comment box or send them to me on my email deborummy(at)gmail(dot)com
3. Also remember to please share your email id in the comments...(this is only to notify you in case you win the merchandise)
That's all...super easy....and now, here's the questions you need to answer:
- Where did PADDINGTON grow up?
- What is his bear name?
- What must each bear always keep incase of an emergency?
- Where do the Browns stay in London and how did Mr.Brown help Paddington uncover the information he required?
- What is Nicole Kidmans code name in the film?
- What is Nicole Kidmans fathers name in the film?
- His signature wardrobe pieces?
- PADDINGTON taught you the true value of ?
- Which famous author is behind the PADDINGTON series?
- Your thoughts on the film and would you look forward to a sequel ?
You can also check out some more interesting info on Paddington by clicking the social media pages here: On FACEBOOK On TWITTER On INSTAGRAM
- Debolina Raja Gupta
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Happy Parenting!!!! Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta