Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Planning The Second Baby: Diary of A New Mum


(*this image was sourced through Google Images HERE the owner of this blog owns no claims to the same)

Okay, before I write what I'm gonna write here, let me tell you honestly - I never wanted a second baby.


This may offend some readers/parents I know - well, actually, the thing is that, the bond between me and my daughter is so so strong that I never wanted anything else to come in between....I'm telling you the bare truth here and nothing else. So it is that I never ever wanted a second child.

It was when my daughter started asking for a baby to play with that the topic first came up, and soon she became quite adamant and insistent about getting a little baby of her own - her friends were suddenly getting siblings, hence the obvious need.

So it is that we planned and yes....we conceived...and now, its almost time!!!!! So there...will be back soon with the details and how it goes.......

Bbye and see you in some time :-)

- Debolina Raja Gupta

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ

Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta
Post a Comment
There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...