Followers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WWW.BARBIE.COM My Absolute Summer Vacation Saver!


I'm no perfect mom, and I have no shame in admitting that!

Well, if you thought I would be sitting with my little one through the 40 days of summer vacation and make her study and read all day, think again! All this studying and all is already happening on school days, right? So what's the point of having a vacation, a break?

Nah - I haven't burdened her with too much studies these past 20 days, and nor am I going to.


But yes, the 40 days of summer holidays means it's one crazy mess for me and my work! How am I supposed to meet deadlines, finish projects, direct my team and do all the research and writing that my work needs me to do - if a 5-year-old is constantly hovering over me to play with her, watch cartoons, read out to her, play dress-up and do lots more. And come on, she is entitled to it...it's her break. But sadly, I don't have one!

So while I've got her onto all the other interesting things like reading, arts and crafts, summer camp, swimming and the like (and she absolutely is having a blast), there's one more thing that's bringing a lot of smile to her face. And that's the Barbie games she gets to play online :-)

My daughter is in the age now when Barbie is a real friend to her, and each mention or anything to do with Barbie and Disney princesses absolutely lights up her face :-)

So it is that even as I write this post, she's happily playing tons of games on www.barbie.com

And if you have a little girl at home, I recommend you do get her to the site too!

- Debolina Raja Gupta

**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...