Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Belated Holi And Lots of Colourful Days To Come Ahead

This year me and daughter had a different and relatively quiet Holi. While the festival of colours is something I really love, it's not something that my daughter looks forward to much, but as each year she gets to celebrate it with her gang, she ends up playing way more than she had planned.


This year, for the first time, me and daughter took a small break during Holi and we spent an away time at my parents' place. So there was just me and my daughter, and I decided I wouldn't let her miss the day of colour. After all, you need to keep the colours in your life up and bright at all times, isn't it?

So even as my parents made sure she had her supply of pichkaari and colours ready, I took it upon myself to give her some fun moments. Together, the two of us splashed water on unsuspecting passers-by, hiding behind nets and ducking through the railings as people looked up to see who was colouring them up! It sure made my daughter feel really naughty and adventurous.

By the end of an hour, we had managed to spray the entire walls pink....her favourite colour, and a reminder of the different yet fun Holi we all had :-)

Am sure you must have had a lovely one too.....here's wishing you the colours of life are always there with you!!!!!

- Debolina Raja Gupta
**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...