Followers

Friday, February 15, 2013

Day Of Love....Valentine's The Baby Way

 Image courtesy s5.favim.com

While working on something today, I came across this beautiful picture.....a sepia tinted picture of a mother holding her new born in her arms. As the baby sleeps in utter peacefulness in the one place that is the most safe for a baby in the world - its mother's arms, the look on the mother's face, her smile, says it all.....

It's a smile that is full of contentment, completeness, a smile of pure joy and satisfaction, a smile that says yes, this is what I have been waiting for, and finally, I've found all my love and dreams in this little bundle, this little heart of mine that now shall forever remain in my arms, close to my heart....Don't we all, as mothers, feel the same way too?

I do.......

- Debolina Raja Gupta


**********************************************
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Happy Parenting!!!!

Be good to your little one, and to the millions of little ones out there who truly need every bit of love and compassion they can get.....Be a grown up...save the little ones.... Debolina Raja Gupta

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...