Click Pregnancy Books to get the best deals on Parenting Books
So it’s been a wonderful time till now, just you and him, and now you’re planning to bring in that extra-special one, that little one who will make this already-perfect picture a little more perfect. Of course you have all the love and care of your family, but here is a little more assistance to help you understand the whole process of pregnancy while you are planning to conceive. Have a look:
Must-Read Sites Pre-Conception:
1. What To Expect: http://www.whattoexpect.com/preconception/landing-page.aspx Visit this site to read and know all about pregnancy, even before you conceive. A site that helps you understand the essentials.
2. iParenting: http://www.preconception.com/articles/preparing-for-pregnancy-219 Visit this site to read articles about pre-conception and fertility.
3. Pre-Conception: http://www.preconception.com/expertqa/ Read here to clear your doubts and check with experts about various pre-conception queries.
4. Fertilinet: http://www.fertilinet.com/websites.htm
Must-Read Books Before Conceiving:
1. What To Expect Before You’re Expecting: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/What-to-Expect-Before-Youre-Expecting/Heidi-Murkoff/e/9780761152767/ Easily and widely available in the Indian market, this book is a must-read to understand and plan your pregnancy.
2. The Mother of All Pregnancy Books: The Ultimate Guide To Conception, Birth and Everything In Between: http://www.amazon.com/Mother-All-Pregnancy-Books-Conception/dp/0764565168/ref=cm_lmf_tit_2
3. Planning To Conceive: http://www.amazon.com/Planning-Conceive-Anjanette-Morton/dp/1424187125/ref=cm_lmf_tit_7
4. Before You Conceive, The Complete Pre-Pregnancy Guide: http://www.amazon.com/Before-You-Conceive-Complete-Pregnancy/dp/0553347187/ref=cm_lmf_img_8
5. The Birth of A Father, Author Cecilia Worth: An essential read for all men who are about to become fathers. It talks about the emotional change in your relationship, what you will and are going through, as well as how you can become a buddy to your new little one.
6. When Partners Become Parents: The Big Life Change For Couples. Author Carolyn Pape Cowan and Philip A Cowan.
This book is essentially targeted at helping couples prepare for the arrival of a new member in the family. It helps couple see pregnancy as a 'together' thing http://www.amazon.com/When-Partners-Become-Parents-Couples/dp/0805835598
And like I always believe in and say:
'Heal the world we live in
Save it for our children' - MJ
Debolina Raja Gupta